Thursday, March 11, 2010

Here goes nothin'



These will get you up to speed on the kind of awesomeness you will find at Noiseuphoria . There will be two of us updating the blog, myself (Kellen) and Jeff. Enjoy.

Heads Will Roll (John Roman Remix)  by  Noiseuphoria


02 I'm Not Your Toy (Jack Beats Remix)  by  Noiseuphoria

29 Phantom II (Boys Noize Unreleased Turbine)  by  Noiseuphoria

Dancen (Ultrnx Remix)  by  Noiseuphoria

08 Krack (Nite Version)  by  Noiseuphoria
For Brooke^
Journey Of A Lifetime  by  Noiseuphoria
For my LB girls^
Technologic (Vitalic Remix)  by  Noiseuphoria

Under The Sheets (KIDS AT THE BAR Remix)  by  Noiseuphoria

Ski Hard (feat. Christian Rich)  by  Noiseuphoria
Awesome tune^ thanks to Rob Kelly
Anyway (Black Noise Disco Mix)  by  Noiseuphoria
Always a classic


I'd like to give a special thanks to the guys at Gottadancedirty.com for helping me build a lot of my library and some of the tracks listed above. Props!


There will be plenty more to come, with downloads as soon as I figure this silly thing out. Until then, Peace!

0 comments: