Thursday, August 26, 2010

Standing at Antention


As twisted as the Sickel and as Heavy as the hammer that lies in the Russian Flag..... Come these two Bangers with LOVE from Russia.  Dj Antention hammers out hard Electro that I've been waiting to shake my tail feather to.  This guy isn't playing around trust me; this comes from his own profile:

"Forged from the war and risen from Saransk, Russian Federation, a legend was born. With a rifle in one hand and belief for his motherland on the other, ANTENTION promises to bring the world to its knees and to once again make Russia the most powerful nation in the world. ...And it begins now"

I just hope we don't misrepresent him because I don't have enough guns to stop an attack =D

Теперь Мы Танцуем (Now We Dance in other words) :

I Will Crash - Dj Antention    

Elevator 91 - Dj Antention



NICKYNINES

0 comments: