Monday, September 13, 2010

Sidney's World



The man, the myth, and the legend that has taught the world that the word Riverside can finally be said with pride, has been creating some great tracks lately.  I have heard quite the amount of criticism on the "It's Bigger than Hip Hop" Remix, but I guess it's one of those... you either love it, or hate it, and I am going with the Love it.  I am starting to feel like I wish I was Dutch because their are some great producer's and music coming out of the region right, as well as, redlight districts, liberal policies, and just general fun.  I am waiting for Sidney Samson to come around again because I missed him last time he was in town, but I have a feeling it wont be too far away.  In the meantime listen to, learn, and rock out to these tracks:


Panorama (Original Mix) - Sidney Samson

It's Bigger Than Hip Hop (Sidney Samson Remix) - WTF? Dead Presidents

Punkass (Original Mix) - Sidney Samson



Download All

Nicky Nines

0 comments: