Thursday, July 29, 2010

Avicii



Just recently working his way up in the DJ ranks, 20 year old Swedish DJ and producer, Avicii, has been dropping banging original tracks one after another . With influences by Laidback Luke, Steve Angello, and Tocadisco it is easy to see why. His Track "My Feelings For You" was collaboration with Sebastien Drums and absolutely rocked the house during Duck Sauce's set at EDC. I highly recommend listening to/downloading every track below because they are all amazing.

My Feelings For You (Original Mix) - Sebastian Drums & Avicii

One Step Forward (Original Mix) - Avicii

Almost (Original Mix) - Avicii

Cookies With A Smile (Avicii Remix) - Dada Life

I Feel Love (Avicii's Forgotten Mix) - Wynter Gordon

BONUS

My Feelings For You (Digital Lab Remix) - Sebastian Drums & Avicii

If you like what you have heard be sure the vote for Avicii in DJ Mag's Top 100 DJs of 2010 HERE!

-Kellen

0 comments: