Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dj Mag Top 100


The time is here once again!  Place your votes, and let's please try to get the Trance Dj's out of the top spot for at least a year.  There are 55 days left to vote and will go through September, so make sure you cast a vote.  Go through the steps that they tell you, cast your votes, and wait for the confirmation email to click the link.  It might take an hour to get that confirmation email, but at least your vote will count once you confirm it.

I wish I had some sweet Armin Van Buren to post for you, but it seems to have slipped my Library, anyways  here is the link.  Sorry if this post offended anyone, I have respect for Trance Dj's... I just listen in very small doses, and would like to see another genre up in the top spot.

We are Rockstars - Does This Offend You, Yeah?
Download

Nicky Nines

0 comments: